THE KEY ADVANTAGES OF
Minimally Invasive SpineCARE®:
- Fellowship-trained spine surgeons
- 100% of surgeon’s practice dedicated to spine care
- Innovative pain mapping process
- Isolates specific source and location of pain
- Enables surgeons to treat specific areas in the least invasive way possible
- True minimally invasive procedures
- No retractors used
- No tearing of muscles
- Incisions as small as 3mm
- Perform latest laser spine procedures
- Customized procedures based on each patient’s specific needs
- Not one size fits all
- Comprehensive list of advanced minimally invasive procedures
- Not just one procedure that many others offer
Unlike other practices, Minimally Invasive SpineCARE® surgeons are trained spine specialists, more specifically, fellowship-trained and educated in the most innovative, minimally invasive technologies on the medical market. As leaders and innovators in their field, the Minimally Invasive SpineCARE® doctors are advisers to many international spine technology companies and have helped design many groundbreaking tools for the spine surgery industry.
What sets Minimally Invasive SpineCARE® apart from the rest?
Minimally Invasive SpineCARE®, compared to traditional open spine surgery, utilizes the knowledge of important anatomy, along with cutting-edge technology, to treat your spinal condition without causing undue injury to the surrounding soft tissues. Computer-assisted technology (such as computer navigation, nerve monitoring, and pain mapping) and highly specialized tools and instrumentation provide for the safe and effective treatment of your pain. Nearly all chronic neck and back pain that cam be treated openly (the most invasive), can be performed minimally invasively at Minimally Invasive SpineCARE®. These modern and advanced minimally invasive techniques are used to treat common back and neck degenerative conditions like herniated disc and spinal stenosis, as well as bone spurs, bulging discs, and sciatica to name a few.
Minimally Invasive SpineCARE® doctors are trained spine specialists who never use the typical expandable retractors. Our innovative and cutting edge minimally invasive spine equipment allows us to go between the muscle, often through an incision as small as 3 mm (the size of a large piece of rice), to avoid cutting the muscle altogether, this resulting in the most patient focused procedures which benefits include the smallest incisions you can possibly achieve, less blood loss, and considerably faster recovery times.